Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

His press office: Abadi begin consultations to form a ministerial cab and calls for the blocks to se

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

His press office: Abadi begin consultations to form a ministerial cab and calls for the blocks to se Empty His press office: Abadi begin consultations to form a ministerial cab and calls for the blocks to se

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Aug 2014, 6:32 pm

His press office: Abadi begin consultations to form a ministerial cab and calls for the blocks to set the representatives for the purpose of negotiating

13-08-2014 11:54 AM

Baghdad (news) .. announced the Information Office of the Prime Minister-designate Haider al-Abadi, said Abadi began consultations to form a ministerial cab government since the early hours of the assigned officially. said in a statement to the Office of Abadi received by the Agency (news): The 'Abadi busy currently forming Cab government and prepare the government program, in agreement with other political blocs ', noting that' there are strenuous efforts being made ​​in this area in order to get out a strong government based on competence, integrity and contribute to saving the country from crises and the problems they are facing on the levels of security, political and economic. " He's media office said 'Prime Minister-designate called for political blocs to nominate representatives for the purpose of negotiation and agreement on the portfolios and to be candidates of national competencies capable of advancement in Iraq to a decent standard by, also focused on the importance of women's representation in the next government appropriately.' statement emphasized that 'Abadi make every effort in order to display ministerial cab as soon as possible in order to go to the stage of restoring security and the elimination of gangs Daash and other terrorist organizations that require great effort and a new security strategy commensurate with the current security situation './ Finished / H.v /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 5:03 am