Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament: “Emergency support” is a door to wasting billions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament: “Emergency support” is a door to wasting billions Empty Parliament: “Emergency support” is a door to wasting billions

Post by Rocky Sat 14 May 2022, 10:30 am

[size=35][size=35]Parliament: “Emergency support” is a door to wasting billions[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-05-14 | 08:33
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Today, Saturday, Member of Parliament, Muhannad Al-Khazraji, expressed his surprise at the insistence of political forces to pass the "Emergency Support for Food Security and Development" law, which he considered "the door to many suspicions that may amount to wasting billions."

In a statement received by Alsumaria News, Al-Khazraji said, "It is surprising that some political forces insist on passing laws that are marred by many inaccuracies and legal violations, and have significant effects in wasting public money."

He added, "The people behind this law were supposed to pressure the government to send the federal budget instead of this project, which has become a door to many suspicions that may amount to wasting billions without taking into account the fate of the citizen who has become related to the crippled budget law due to the insistence of some to exploit the current political situation to pass Laws are for personal and partisan interests.

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 3:43 pm