Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani: We communicate with Al-Kazemi about the repeated attacks on the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani: We communicate with Al-Kazemi about the repeated attacks on the region Empty Barzani: We communicate with Al-Kazemi about the repeated attacks on the region

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Jun 2022, 5:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Erbil - conscious
    The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Masrour Barzani, confirmed today, Wednesday, that there is permanent communication with Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi regarding the repeated attacks on the region, while indicating that a new decision was taken to inventory weapons.
    Barzani said in a statement to a number of media outlets, including the Iraqi News Agency (INA) on the sidelines of his visit to the HITEX Technology Fair, "We are happy to visit the exhibition, as what I saw from the presence of these creative youth is a matter of hope about the future of the country and the capabilities of our youth by providing opportunities Work for themselves and for others,” noting that “the Kurdistan Regional Government will do what is necessary to support them, and we have many programs to support youth and provide job opportunities.”
    On the recent missile attacks on the region, Barzani explained, "We are in contact with Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and all relevant parties regarding the need to end these attacks," noting that "talks with the federal government include reducing the areas of the security vacuum, and the decision was issued to form two joint brigades, but The federal government has not yet fulfilled its duties, although we met a few days ago with senior security and military officials in the federal government, who confirmed the completion of the procedures on their part, but the Federal Ministry of Finance did not fund the project.
    Barzani expressed his hope "to accomplish this, because filling the void will greatly contribute to preventing terrorists and outlaws from using these areas to attack Kurdistan and the local population."
    Regarding the killing of two university professors at Salah al-Din University at the hands of a dismissed student, he stressed, “What happened was a tragic disaster, and I was deeply saddened by the loss of the two venerable professors,” considering that “what happened represents a great loss for our people, especially for the higher education sector, and such unfortunate crimes must be ended.” ".
    He stressed, "We will do what can be done, and I have informed the Minister of Interior of the necessity of speeding up the regulation of licensing weapons electronically," expressing his hope that "this will be accomplished by the end of this year to limit the licensed weapons in the hands of the government and hold accountable those who carry weapons without a license."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:07 am