Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Three scenarios, two of which are in the interest of Al-Kazemi.. A source from the framework: Al-Mal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Three scenarios, two of which are in the interest of Al-Kazemi.. A source from the framework: Al-Mal Empty Three scenarios, two of which are in the interest of Al-Kazemi.. A source from the framework: Al-Mal

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Jul 2022, 5:06 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Three scenarios, two of which are in the interest of Al-Kazemi.. A source from the framework: Al-Maliki withdrew from the candidacy[/size]

[size=45]A source in the coordinating framework that includes all Shiite forces except for the Sadrist movement, which seeks to form the next government, revealed that the competition is limited to three candidates for prime minister, indicating that the leader of the state of law, Nuri al-Maliki, will withdraw from the nomination for the position, along with the imminent nomination of a candidate for the position of First Deputy Speaker of Parliament.[/size]
    [size=45]The source explained that “the competition for the position of prime minister is limited to 3 personalities, including the former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and the former Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani, in addition to one of the personalities from the second row leaders of one of the forces of the coordinating framework, known for his strength in decision-making in addition to his political acumen.” , These will enter the circle of competition within the coordination framework, and whoever reaps the highest points will be an official candidate for the framework for the position of prime minister.[/size]
    [size=45]The source pointed out that "the leader of the rule of law and in his last statement is an explicit declaration of withdrawal from the candidacy for the presidency of the next government, but they will have a share in naming a candidate on their behalf for the position of the first deputy speaker of parliament."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that “there are three applicable scenarios in the next stage. The first is to keep Mustafa Al-Kazemi’s government in the event that the Kurds agree on Barham Salih as a compromise candidate among them, in addition to Al-Kazemi presenting a practical and brief government program, time ceilings and priorities, with a change in his booth for those who hover around them. Files of corruption or defective management.[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, "The second scenario is that the three candidates will enter into an electoral competition within the framework, and whoever wins is the favored one, by a unanimous decision of the framework."[/size]
    [size=45]He added that "the third scenario is to extend the life of the Al-Kazemi government for a period of one year in preparation for holding early elections with a change in the entire booth," noting that "the special parliament session to be held after Eid will not be delayed if it is agreed upon and all matters are resolved, especially the Kurdish candidate for the presidency." .[/size]
    [size=45]Earlier in the day, the leader of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Hadi al-Amiri, had rejected his candidacy to head the next government, while stressing that his bloc would not participate in any future government.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Amiri said in a statement, “While I reject this media performance that is charged with lies, and may be paid for, I would like to emphasize that this news is false, and that I am not a candidate for this position and reject my candidacy from those who believe that this is correct from the Brotherhood.”[/size]
    [size=45]He stressed that “what is important to him first and foremost is to preserve the unity of the framework, and that he will provide support and assistance to any candidate agreed upon in the coordination framework.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:53 pm