Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tourism Companies: Iraq Lifted The Visa On The Gulf Countries, But They Do Not Treat Us In The Same

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tourism Companies: Iraq Lifted The Visa On The Gulf Countries, But They Do Not Treat Us In The Same  Empty Tourism Companies: Iraq Lifted The Visa On The Gulf Countries, But They Do Not Treat Us In The Same

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Jul 2022, 5:07 am

[size=38]Tourism Companies: Iraq Lifted The Visa On The Gulf Countries, But They Do Not Treat Us In The Same Way
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 07/14/2022 | 12:44 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad..
    The Association of Travel and Tourism Companies in Iraq revealed that the visa has been opened for 37 countries, including the Gulf and the European Union, while confirming that there are about a thousand tourist companies registered in Iraq.
    The Secretary of the Association, Firas Al-Dulaimi, said in an interview followed by "The Information", that "Iraq has lifted the visa from the Gulf countries, while they do not treat it reciprocally," stressing that "tour companies do not benefit from millions of religious visits."
    Al-Dulaimi pointed out that “most of the Iraqi tourists went to Kurdistan,” noting that “the Tourism Authority seeks to raise the level of tourism in Iraq.”
    And he indicated that "the fake tourism companies were involved in smuggling cases on the grounds of immigration," stressing that "the number of fake tourism companies is estimated at thousands." finished/25

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:52 am