Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bayati: arming the Iraqi army has become the duty of the international community after placing Da

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bayati: arming the Iraqi army has become the duty of the international community after placing Da Empty Al-Bayati: arming the Iraqi army has become the duty of the international community after placing Da

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Aug 2014, 10:40 am

Al-Bayati: arming the Iraqi army has become the duty of the international community after placing Daash under Chapter VII

08/22/2014 14:40

Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: Take MP for the coalition of state law, Abbas al-Bayati, on Friday, supporting the international community for Iraq militarily became a chore for them after the decision of the UN Security Council, which last put Daash terrorist organization under Chapter VII.

Bayati said for "tomorrow Press", "The Iraqi security forces are still battling regulations expiatory terrorist with their military capabilities, which enabled it to cut a long way inflicted during which terrorist organizations losses in lives and equipment, but that does not preclude the support of the international community's support military forces Iraq to speed up the resolution of the battle against al Daash, which now threatens the whole world. "

"The help and support of countries of Iraq militarily Pat duty after a decision by the UN Security Council against al Daash and put it under Chapter VII, which gives legitimacy to the international community backing and support Iraq militarily."

He said al-Bayati said "the international community is keen to end the presence of Daash in Iraq and the region unnerved regulation evidenced by the escape of many of its leaders to other countries, what makes the battle resolved soon."

The UN Security Council issued, on Friday evening last, resolution 2170, which targeted the armed groups under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, called to refrain from supporting, funding and arming those organizations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 5:52 am