Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi al-Jubouri urges not to boycott the negotiations to form government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi al-Jubouri urges not to boycott the negotiations to form government Empty Abadi al-Jubouri urges not to boycott the negotiations to form government

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Aug 2014, 9:28 am

Abadi al-Jubouri urges not to boycott the negotiations to form government

Baghdad-Iraq-Presse -23 August / August: attended by Prime Minister-designate Haider al-Abadi, To the parliament building on Saturday, and held a meeting with House Speaker Salim Albjor to discuss security breaches and carnage witnessed by the mosque in Diyala, along with discussion of the victims Base Speicher, and the withdrawal of political blocs of negotiations to form a government.

A reporter / Iraq Press / in the House of Representatives that "Abadi held a meeting with al-Jubouri, to discuss security and political developments that have occurred Dangerous yesterday represented the massacre perpetrated by armed militias against worshipers at a mosque Musab bin Omair east of Muqdadiyah."

And threw the events of the massacre, on Friday, a shadow on the political process, after it announced its withdrawal from the blocks Sunni negotiations to form a government in protest against the targeting of innocent crime by armed militias.

And increased reporter citing a parliamentary source, saying that "talks Abadi al-Jubouri and also focus on the issue of Base Speicher, and the victims who have been targeted in the crime of kidnapping soldiers and Air Force students in the camp."

And hold the House of Representatives, on Saturday, a special meeting to discuss the issue of victims Base Speicher, and security breaches of the attack on worshipers at a mosque Musab bin Omair Diyala province, and to discuss the withdrawal of political blocs of negotiations to form a government against the backdrop of the massacre of the mosque which killed about 100 people. Anthy.v. (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 7:31 pm