Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani issues directives regarding armaments at the Ministry of Defense

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani issues directives regarding armaments at the Ministry of Defense Empty Al-Sudani issues directives regarding armaments at the Ministry of Defense

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Nov 2022, 4:56 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Sudani issues directives regarding armaments at the Ministry of Defense[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-11-14 | 05:26
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Today, Monday, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, issued directives regarding armaments in the Ministry of Defense.

Al-Sudani's media office stated, in a statement received by Al-Sumaria News, that "the Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Muhammad Shia' Al-Sudani, met with the head and members of the Armaments Committee in the Ministry of Defense."

The statement added, "During the meeting, the reality of arming our armed forces was discussed in light of the existing threats and challenges, just as the needs and funds allocated to meet them were assessed."

He pointed out that "the meeting witnessed a review of the armament plans adopted during the previous years, starting from 2004 until today, with a comprehensive review of their paths."

Al-Sudani directed to "reconsider the contracting mechanisms in light of the studied priorities, and to provide air defense in terms of armament and equipment."

The prime minister also directed to "closely coordinate with the Ministry of Finance in order to monitor the amounts required by the armed forces' armament plan."

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 9:29 pm