Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alliance forces: the faltering negotiations to form a government because of the 3 files

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alliance forces: the faltering negotiations to form a government because of the 3 files  Empty Alliance forces: the faltering negotiations to form a government because of the 3 files

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Sep 2014, 9:11 am

Alliance forces: the faltering negotiations to form a government because of the 3 files 

01-09-2014 09:18 PM

I learned the news agency that the alliance Iraqi forces still hold talks and tough negotiations for the implementation of their demands before the announcement of the formation of the Iraqi government expected.

In response to a question that I asked News Agency today (Monday, 1 September / September 2014), acknowledged the leading exporter in alliance Iraqi forces the existence of difficulties in three issues of 'substantial' as described by the source in the forefront of the representation of the coalition in the next government, in addition to the General Amnesty Law and the abolition of the law accountability and justice.

The source explained that the delegation negotiating the alliance forces Egypt to be a percentage of participation in the next government, 40 percent, while demanding that the delegation of the National Alliance does not exceed the ratio to 35 percent.

It is an alliance that Iraqi forces had announced on Monday that he would submit the names of candidates to fill about eleven ministry dedicated alliance , expected to offer a full ministry to parliament for approval next Wednesday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 9:32 pm