Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Investment Authority confirms openness to local and foreign investments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Investment Authority confirms openness to local and foreign investments Empty The Investment Authority confirms openness to local and foreign investments

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Nov 2022, 6:14 am

The Investment Authority confirms openness to local and foreign investments

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, the National Investment Commission confirmed a government approach to advance the investment reality in Iraq.
    The head of the National Investment Authority, Salar Muhammad Amin, said in a statement, "One of the most prominent directions of the authority at the current and near stage is to open up to available local and foreign investments in various sectors and to find out the most prominent causes of reluctance."
    He added that he "meets daily with dozens of investors, businessmen and companies wishing to invest, and learns about the most prominent problems they face, in attempts to overcome these obstacles through direct coordination with the state departments concerned with the investment process."
    And he stressed that "the advancement of the investment reality of Iraq is one of the most prominent directions of the government and the authority," noting that "the management of the authority is working on this with full force and transparency, which is positively reflected in the economic arena and contributes to moving the wheel of the economy."

Views 80
    Added 11/24/2022 - 1:29 PM
    Updated 11/24/2022 - 3:12 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 4:51 pm