Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A neighboring country to Iraq reduces fuel prices for its citizens by 2023

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A neighboring country to Iraq reduces fuel prices for its citizens by 2023 Empty A neighboring country to Iraq reduces fuel prices for its citizens by 2023

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Jan 2023, 4:56 am

A neighboring country to Iraq reduces fuel prices for its citizens by 2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Jordan announced a reduction in fuel prices, starting next January
    The Jordanian Petroleum Derivatives Pricing Committee, during its meeting today, Saturday, issued a decision to reduce the prices of gasoline (octane 90) by 20 fils, and gasoline (octane 95) by 30 fils, according to the Jordanian "Ammon" agency.
    With these amendments, the selling price of 90-octane gasoline in January will be 900 fils/liter instead of 920 fils/liter, and the price of (95-octane) gasoline will be 1140 fils/liter instead of 1170 fils/liter.
    The committee also decided to reduce the price of diesel for the month of January, by 75 fils, to 820 fils/liter instead of 895 fils/liter, and to reduce the price of kerosene by 75 fils, to 785 fils instead of 860 fils/liter.

The decision of the Petroleum Derivatives Pricing Committee in Jordan to reduce fuel prices for the month of January was a reflection of the average international prices during the month of December, and the amendment of the pricing system for petroleum derivatives contributed to reducing them.

Views 350
    Added 12/31/2022 - 9:16 PM
    Updated 01/01/2023 - 12:42 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:28 am