Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Electricity explains the reason for the recent decline in supply hours

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Electricity explains the reason for the recent decline in supply hours Empty The Minister of Electricity explains the reason for the recent decline in supply hours

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Jan 2023, 4:51 am

The Minister of Electricity explains the reason for the recent decline in supply hours

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Electricity Minister Ziyad Ali Fadel confirmed, on Thursday, that the national grid has lost 7,500 megawatts in the past days due to a reduction in Iranian gas imports, which led to a decline in processing hours, while revealing an "ambitious" plan to improve the reality of the system next summer.
    "The Ministry of Electricity has an ambitious plan that it is working to complete before next summer to improve the reality of supply in all cities," Fadel said in a statement to the official news agency.
    Regarding the reason for the decline in supply hours in recent days, Fadel explained, "The national system has lost 7,500 megawatts due to the reduction of Iranian gas imports, and we hope it will improve by 30% within 12 days, as imports will gradually return to supplying the entire share of Iraq under the agreement with Tehran."

500 views
    Added 01/26/2023 - 7:53 PM
    Updated 01/27/2023 - 1:51 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:26 am