Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Stifling the screws and strict measures... What is the controversial "low content" in Iraq?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Stifling the screws and strict measures... What is the controversial "low content" in Iraq? Empty Stifling the screws and strict measures... What is the controversial "low content" in Iraq?

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Feb 2023, 3:57 am

[size=35][size=35]Stifling the screws and strict measures... What is the controversial "low content" in Iraq?[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-02-10 | 02:30
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Local
    In a precedent that is the first of its kind, the government expanded its measures against the so-called "low content", as the operations of the Ministry of Interior and the arrest warrants of the Supreme Judicial Council resulted in curtailing "bad content" on social media.

Legal opinions agree that "low content" is legally and socially unacceptable, calling for an "awareness revolution" by schools, clerics and the media.

In the past few days, the Supreme Judicial Council issued arrest warrants against many social media celebrities in the capital and a number of governorates on charges of "low content", which it described as inappropriate and not consistent with public morals.

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:30 pm