Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. Al-Hakim: Economic reform and equal opportunities are the most important foundations for achievi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. Al-Hakim: Economic reform and equal opportunities are the most important foundations for achievi Empty Mr. Al-Hakim: Economic reform and equal opportunities are the most important foundations for achievi

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Feb 2023, 5:23 am

Mr. Al-Hakim: Economic reform and equal opportunities are the most important foundations for achieving social justice
    • Time: 02/20/2023 08:11:24

• Read: 1,170 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The head of the National State Forces Alliance, Mr. Al-Hakim, stressed the importance of achieving social justice.
    In a statement on the occasion of the International Day of Social Justice, al-Hakim said, "Social and economic reform and equal opportunity are one of the most important foundations for achieving the goal of social justice in a world ravaged by wars, dominated by prejudice, persecution, exclusion and marginalization."
    He added, "How beautiful it is for the strong and the weak, the rich and the poor alike, to participate in order to achieve justice away from class discrimination and societal differentiation, so that this principle prevails in all corners of the globe."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 5:38 pm