Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: We are working on structural reforms for the Iraqi economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: We are working on structural reforms for the Iraqi economy Empty Al-Sudani: We are working on structural reforms for the Iraqi economy

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Feb 2023, 8:46 am

Al-Sudani: We are working on structural reforms for the Iraqi economy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani affirmed that Iraq is the key to the solution in the region, while pointing out that part of corruption finances terrorism.
    Al-Sudani said in a symposium on the sidelines of his participation in the Munich conference, "Iraq is the key to the solution in the region," noting that "our government has 5 priorities."
    The Prime Minister added, "We are working on structural reforms of the economy," noting that "the previous governments did not invest in gas."
    He pointed out that "the government places desertification problems as a priority in its solutions," adding that "our forces have the ability to achieve security and stability in Iraq."
    "We started reforming the security sector," added Al-Sudani, adding, "Our position is clear that there is no need for combat forces. We only need advisory missions."
    He stressed that "the presence of al-Hol camp is a worrying factor for Iraq," noting that "the Iraqi people adhere to the democratic system."
    And the Prime Minister went on, "We are constantly working on the principle of citizenship and have come a long way in overcoming the problems between Baghdad and Erbil."
    He explained that "ISIS ended militarily in Iraq," adding, "We need the international community's help in recovering wanted terrorists and preventing their financing."
    And he added, "My government has adopted opening a dialogue with the international coalition to determine its needs and aspects of tasks in the next stage, and to determine the number of advisers," noting that "Washington is a strategic partner for Iraq."
    And between: "We have historical relations with Iran," stressing that "corruption in Iraq threatens development and reconstruction plans."
    And the Prime Minister added, "We started reforming the institutions involved in pursuing corruption," adding, "We started with the method of recovering funds and tracking down wanted persons, and this is happening for the first time since 2003."
    And he continued, "Part of corruption finances terrorism," indicating that: closing the file of the displaced is a priority for the government.
    Al-Sudani went on to say, "Iraq is open to all countries in its economic partnerships," adding, "We have historical relations with Kuwait and there is an effort to attract Gulf investments."
    The Prime Minister stressed that "Iraq has investment opportunities in various sectors," pointing out that "my government is keen to review the investment environment in Iraq."

Views 210
    Added 2023/02/19 - 11:09 AM
    Updated 2023/02/20 - 5:32 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:01 pm