Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economist explains why the Council of Ministers approved three consecutive budgets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economist explains why the Council of Ministers approved three consecutive budgets Empty An economist explains why the Council of Ministers approved three consecutive budgets

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:02 am

[size=45][size=41]An economist explains why the Council of Ministers approved three consecutive budgets[/size]
     18 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economic expert Abd al-Rahman al-Mashhadani explained today, Monday, the reason for the Council of Ministers' approval of three consecutive budgets, pointing out that the Ministry of Finance worked in accordance with the decision of the financial department.
    Al-Mashhadani said in a press interview seen by “Takadam” that “determining the budget for 3 years, we expect that the Ministry of Finance worked in accordance with the decision of the financial department, and that the basic budget for the years 2023, 2024 and 2025 is indicative, and the numbers that were set for these two years are subject to adjustment, increase or decrease according to the changes in the global energy market.” .
    He added, “The fiscal deficit in the budget amounted to 60 trillion, which constitutes 18 to 19 percent of the gross domestic product, and that this deficit is hypothetical and planning, and it is assumed that there is a planning vision until the next 6 months due to the expiry of the first three months of the year and that the rise in oil prices is capable of On reducing the deficit, we expect the price of a barrel to be approved at $67.”
    The Council of Ministers had approved the draft federal budget law for the fiscal years 2023, 2024 and 2025, in its regular session held today under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, and referred it to the House of Representatives.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 8:16 am