Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance is looking to develop a future strategy with the OPEC Fund for International Developmentprop

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance is looking to develop a future strategy with the OPEC Fund for International Developmentprop Empty Finance is looking to develop a future strategy with the OPEC Fund for International Developmentprop

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Mar 2023, 1:41 pm

Finance is looking to develop a future strategy with the OPEC Fund for International Development[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 20:30 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    The Minister of Finance, Taif Sami, discussed, on Tuesday, during the presidency of the Iraqi delegation to the meetings of the Ministerial Council of the OPEC Fund for International Development ( OFID ), a future strategy with the OPEC Fund for International Development, to maximize development cooperation efforts between Iraq and the Fund.
    A statement by the Ministry of Finance stated that the meeting discussed "supporting national priorities, especially with regard to stimulating the participation of the private sector in development and climate efforts."
    According to the statement, the meetings discussed ways to enhance and develop frameworks for cooperation and joint action among the member states, and its role in enhancing efforts to achieve sustainable development, by financing the implementation of many projects in priority development sectors, and their positive impact on the lives of citizens of the member states.
    It is noteworthy that the establishment of the fund came by the member states of OPEC with the aim of accelerating development and financing projects in vital sectors such as food, energy, infrastructure, employment, small and medium enterprises, water and sanitation, and others.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 1:35 am