Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Secretary General of OPEC arrives in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Secretary General of OPEC arrives in Baghdad Empty The Secretary General of OPEC arrives in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Mar 2023, 4:42 am

[size=36]The Secretary General of OPEC arrives in Baghdad[/size]

Economy| 10:16 - 03/19/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad - Mawazine News,
    Secretary-General of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), Haitham Al-Ghais, arrived on Sunday in the capital, Baghdad.

"Al-Ghais arrived in Baghdad today on a two-day visit at the invitation of Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs and Oil Minister Hayan Abdul-Ghani," said Oil Ministry spokesman Assem Jihad in a statement.

Jihad explained, "The visit schedule includes meeting with a number of officials in Baghdad, in addition to visiting some historical sites, including the People's Hall, which hosted the first founding meeting of the organization in 1960." Ended 29/N33
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Secretary General of OPEC arrives in Baghdad Empty Secretary General of OPEC visits Iraq to meet a number of officials

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Mar 2023, 5:08 am

• SUNDAY, 03-19-2023, AM 11:34

• TAYSEER AL-ASADI

The Iraqi News Agency reported, on Sunday, that the Secretary-General of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Haitham Al-Ghais is visiting Baghdad to meet a number of officials .
     It quoted the spokesman for the Iraqi Oil Ministry, Assem Jihad, as saying that the schedule of Al-Ghais' visit includes meeting with a number of Iraqi officials, in addition to visiting some historical sites .

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:00 am