Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Poll: The majority of Americans believe that invading Iraq is a "wrong decision" after 20 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Poll: The majority of Americans believe that invading Iraq is a "wrong decision" after 20 years Empty Poll: The majority of Americans believe that invading Iraq is a "wrong decision" after 20 years

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Mar 2023, 6:44 am

[size=52]Poll: The majority of Americans believe that invading Iraq is a "wrong decision" after 20 years[/size]
    • Today 12:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad..
    The results of an opinion poll revealed that, two decades after the American invasion of Iraq, the majority of the American people do not believe that their country made the right decision to invade Baghdad.
    In a survey conducted by the American "Axios" website, in cooperation with the research company "Ipsos", it was found that 61% of the American respondents believe that invading Iraq is a "wrong decision".
    While only 31% of Americans believe that the Iraq war made America safer, while 36% believe that the United States was right to invade.
    However, there is a clear divide at the party level, with 58% of Republicans believing America was right to invade, compared to 26% of Democrats.
    Younger Americans, in particular, believe that the United States had no right to invade Iraq.
    Axios pointed out that "the invasion was very controversial abroad, but it was widely popularized in a poll conducted by the American "Pew" Research Center in February 2003, which concluded that 66% of Americans approved of military action in Iraq, and only 26%. They refused.
    However, the Bush administration justified the invasion on the grounds that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction, which were never found. End 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:50 am