Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Araji stresses the importance of opening Iraqi production lines to manufacture weapons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Araji stresses the importance of opening Iraqi production lines to manufacture weapons Empty Al-Araji stresses the importance of opening Iraqi production lines to manufacture weapons

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:02 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Araji stresses the importance of opening Iraqi production lines to manufacture weapons[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

security

[size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-04-01 | 07:12
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Saturday, National Security Adviser Qassem Al-Araji stressed, during his meeting with the head of the Military Industrialization Authority, Mustafa Ati Hassan, the importance of opening Iraqi production lines for the manufacture of weapons and equipment.

The media office of the National Security Adviser stated, in a statement received by Alsumaria News, that the latter "received in his office today, Saturday, the head of the Military Industrialization Authority, Engineer Mustafa Ati Hassan, as during the meeting they discussed ways to develop and upgrade the Iraqi military industries."

The two sides stressed "the importance of opening Iraqi production lines for the manufacture of weapons and equipment, which contributes to the development of the Iraqi military industry, and opens the way for Iraqi energies to take their real role in supplying the Iraqi national industry."

Al-Araji affirmed, "The National Security Adviser's support for the efforts made by the Military Industrialization Commission," stressing "the need to assign ministries and other institutions to the work of the Commission, and work to support it with all the elements of success, in order to advance and improve the reality of the Iraqi military industry."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 8:18 am