Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foremost among them is Iraq .. Iran: the volume of trade exchange with neighboring countries amounte

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foremost among them is Iraq .. Iran: the volume of trade exchange with neighboring countries amounte Empty Foremost among them is Iraq .. Iran: the volume of trade exchange with neighboring countries amounte

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Apr 2023, 7:13 am

Foremost among them is Iraq .. Iran: the volume of trade exchange with neighboring countries amounted to nearly 60 billion dollars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-04-22 06:56
    Font

Shafaq News/ The International Relations and Commercial Development Committee of the Iranian Chamber of Industry, Mining and Commerce announced, on Saturday, that the volume of trade exchange between its country and 15 neighboring countries amounted to 58 billion and 843 million dollars during the past Iranian year (ending on March 20), usually Iraq. introduction to these countries.
    Iran's semi-official Fars news agency quoted the committee's spokesman, Ruhollah Latifi, as saying: "Last year witnessed the exchange of nearly 96,767,117 tons of goods and merchandise between Iran and 15 neighboring countries, and this volume shows a growth of 4/14 percent compared to the year in which preceded by

He added that the non-oil trade between Iran and these countries last year witnessed the export volume exceeding the import volume, as the value of exports amounted to 30,537,406,659 dollars, while the value of imports amounted to 28,305,793,797 dollars.
    Latifi also indicated that 52 percent of the volume of trade between Iran and these 15 countries is for non-oil trade, and that Iraq is at the forefront of importing countries from Iran, followed by Turkey, the UAE, Afghanistan and Pakistan.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:01 am