Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: government and central bank measures curbed the dollar fever in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: government and central bank measures curbed the dollar fever in Iraq Empty Economist: government and central bank measures curbed the dollar fever in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Apr 2023, 5:24 am

[size=45][size=41]Economist: government and central bank measures curbed the dollar fever in Iraq[/size]
     19 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economic expert Basem Antoine confirmed today, Thursday, that the measures of the government and the Central Bank of Iraq have curbed the fever of the high exchange rates of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar in the local market.
    Antoine said in a press interview seen by “Takadam” that “the measures of the government of Muhammad Shia’a al-Sudani and the Central Bank of Iraq in the file of the rise in the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar have taken their place in preserving the value of the local currency.”
    He added, "The steps of the government and the central bank contributed to stopping the process of the rise of the dollar, in addition to providing it in the local market through the electronic platform system, and obligating all licensed banks and exchange companies to work accordingly."
    Antoine pointed out, "The fifth column team took advantage of the dollar's rise during the last period, as it was rumored that the exchange rate of one hundred US dollars would reach 200,000 Iraqi dinars."
    The exchange rates of the dollar against the dinar witnessed, during the current week, stability at the exchange rates of the dollar in the local markets in all governorates of the country, as the selling price reached 141,000 dinars per 100 dollars, while the purchase prices reached 139,000 dinars per 100 dollars, in the capital, Baghdad.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:53 pm