Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A political current proposes an "unconventional" solution to the Iraqi water crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A political current proposes an "unconventional" solution to the Iraqi water crisis Empty A political current proposes an "unconventional" solution to the Iraqi water crisis

Post by Rocky Sat 06 May 2023, 4:18 am

A political current proposes an "unconventional" solution to the Iraqi water crisis

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Friday, a political movement called for the adoption of an unconventional principle to confront the drought in Iraq, by seeking the help of the Iranian and Turkish peoples, to generate pressure on their governments regarding Iraq's share of water.
    The head of the Bayariq al-Khair movement, Muhammad al-Khalidi, said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that "the drought situation in Iraq is dangerous and may worsen in the coming months, and the warnings of the Ministry of Water Resources about storage must be paid attention to, because they reflect the statements of the authority supervising this strategic file."
    He added, "The drought crisis will not end, and it must have permanent solutions by adopting an unconventional principle by arousing public opinion in Tehran and Ankara through popular delegations that show the extent of environmental damage to the Iraqi provinces as a result of water scarcity and the importance of creating justice in the file of water quotas." ".
    He pointed out that "opinion pressure is very important in order to inform the citizens of Iran and Turkey of the severe damage of the water crisis in Iraq and its disastrous impact in creating forced displacement, poverty, unemployment and bloody social problems, pointing out that the issue is not a temporary problem, but rather a situation that may turn into a disaster in the short term, especially with the receding Stockpiling important dams in the country.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 11:25 pm