Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An "important and urgent" message from electricity to the Iraqis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An "important and urgent" message from electricity to the Iraqis Empty An "important and urgent" message from electricity to the Iraqis

Post by Rocky Sat 20 May 2023, 4:39 am

An "important and urgent" message from electricity to the Iraqis

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-05-20 02:11
    Font

Shafaq News/ On Saturday, the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity circulated a message to citizens, which it described as "important and urgent", stressing the need to contribute to the rationalization of consumption in order to achieve the maximum benefit from the electricity resource available to the country.

Shafaq News Agency received a copy of this message through a press release, in which it stated, "This message comes in light of the significant increase in demand for electricity, and the challenges facing the energy sector in the country, and we all have an important role to play in preserving electricity sources and saving energy." necessary to meet the basic needs of citizens.
    The ministry added: Rationalization requires that we deal with electricity with caution and flexibility, and that we use time and resources effectively. For example, a lot of energy can be saved by using dimmable lights instead of regular lights, turning off electronic devices when not needed, and controlling the temperature in air conditioners.
    The ministry called on all citizens to contribute to the rationalization of electricity consumption, to work hard to provide it to achieve the interest of the nation, and to improve the quality of life in the country. Let us all work together to conserve electricity and improve the standard of living in the country.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 5:11 pm