Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Willing to visit Saudi Arabia and open a new page of relations and the dispute was resolved w

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Willing to visit Saudi Arabia and open a new page of relations and the dispute was resolved w Empty Abadi: Willing to visit Saudi Arabia and open a new page of relations and the dispute was resolved w

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Sep 2014, 12:02 pm

Abadi: Willing to visit Saudi Arabia and open a new page of relations and the dispute was resolved with the region as possible

09/22/20140 

Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi that he was "ready to visit Saudi Arabia to open a new page in relations with it. Ebadi said in an interview that "the American and British advisers and the Iranians are helping the Iraqi forces in military operations against al Daash. Abadi pointed out that "I do not bear the consequences and the problems of the previous government of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki," pointing out that "the current controversies about the ministries of defense and interior are not substantial. The Prime Minister stated that "the Iraqi army to help take advantage of popular mobilization in the face of Daash, and that the army will not be able to regain control of Nineveh, without the support of the population there. He pointed out that "there is a problem in the establishment of a Sunni province in Iraq if that according to the Constitution."
    And on the dispute between Baghdad and Erbil, Ebadi said that he "can resolve the dispute with the cooperation of the two parties," adding that "the Iraqi Kurds realize the dream of their state is not in his hand," as he put it.

Saudi Arabia was announced in Jeddah Conference on combating terrorism on 11 September of the current intention to reopen its embassy in Iraq as soon as possible after the tension of the relations of the two countries as long as several years.

Iraq promised announcement on the tongue and Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari as a gesture of good relations in the two countries.

Jaafari said that "Foreign Minister Saud al-Faisal described the opening date that he is very fast and he told me that it would be surprising, even without the restoration of the embassy in Baghdad, despite the need for it," adding that "al-Faisal stressed that the issue was a prudent opening of the embassy has ended."

It is said that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said on the sidelines of his visit last Friday, the city of Sulaimaniya to meet with former President Jalal Talabani and congratulate him on his return he was "very keen to take key decisions difficult, and also asked the provincial government to take tough decisions for the sake of resolving the problems, including the agreement on oil That would be in the interest of the Iraqi people as a whole, including the sons of the Kurdish people, "stressing that" true partnership cringe difficulties and we are involved in this direction to establish this principle and save the country from successive crises faced by them. "

For his part, President of the Presidium of the Kurdistan region, Fouad Hussein, said that "the priorities of the region currently support the federal government headed by Haidar al-Abbadi," 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:13 pm