Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Defensive confirms the intention of Parliament to approve the legal Federation Council, oil and gas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Defensive confirms the intention of Parliament to approve the legal Federation Council, oil and gas Empty Defensive confirms the intention of Parliament to approve the legal Federation Council, oil and gas

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Sep 2014, 4:13 am

Defensive confirms the intention of Parliament to approve the legal Federation Council, oil and gas

{Baghdad} Euphrates News MP for the Iraqi National Alliance, Taha defense, the determination of the House of Representatives on the passage of laws broken, and that her priority Kqanona Federation Council, oil and gas.
    He said the defense, told {Euphrates News} "The House of Representatives is serious about legislation important laws broken, especially those that serve the people and have a priority, and there are laws that are very important, including the Council of the Federation, which has not been decided in place since the past sessions was a first reading, but by some of the objections." 

He added that "the law will be discussed in the Legal Committee to repair some of the Euphrates, in addition to the establishment of foreign law, travel and sexual and multiple laws, we need legislation to the most important oil and gas law and the parties." 

The defense continued that "there are important laws Off, and hopefully resolve the issue of the presidency of the committees that are still under discussion to start committees to follow the laws and the resolution is the theme." 

And ended the House of Representatives during its meeting on Monday, chaired by President of the Council Saleem al-Jubouri and {239} the presence of deputies, the first reading of the draft law submitted by the Federation Council and of the Committees legal, regions and provinces. 

And witnessed the previous parliamentary session, deport some of the laws, and that the differences and not agreed upon, including the General Budget Law, and oil and gas law, and the law on political parties, and the Federal Court and the Federation Council among others.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...iw=1024&bih=676
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Defensive confirms the intention of Parliament to approve the legal Federation Council, oil and gas Empty Re: Defensive confirms the intention of Parliament to approve the legal Federation Council, oil and gas

Post by wciappetta Wed 24 Sep 2014, 6:47 am

the most important oil and gas law and the parties.

If they give preeminence to this like they say, things will get healthy fast.

weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Defensive confirms the intention of Parliament to approve the legal Federation Council, oil and gas Empty Re: Defensive confirms the intention of Parliament to approve the legal Federation Council, oil and gas

Post by weslin3 Wed 24 Sep 2014, 4:43 pm

I like that fast part.... 
    Mheat1
    Mheat1
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by Mheat1 Wed 24 Sep 2014, 5:32 pm

This is an opportunity to show the investors and the world a different side of Iraq now is the time to make a move they should have made with the VII.
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Wed 24 Sep 2014, 6:24 pm

I wish Ward was in charge

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 8:25 am