Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Blackmailing Baghdad financially.. Türkiye continues to obstruct the export of Iraqi oil through its

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Blackmailing Baghdad financially.. Türkiye continues to obstruct the export of Iraqi oil through its Empty Blackmailing Baghdad financially.. Türkiye continues to obstruct the export of Iraqi oil through its

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Jun 2023, 4:51 am

[size=52]Blackmailing Baghdad financially.. Türkiye continues to obstruct the export of Iraqi oil through its territory[/size]
    • Today 11:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad... 
    Today, Tuesday, the former member of the Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee, Ghaleb Muhammad Ali, revealed the reasons for Turkey's obstruction to the resumption of Iraqi oil exports through its territory, pointing out that Turkey seeks to be a third party and control the export file through one of its companies. 
    Ali told Al-Maalouma, "A meeting was held between the Turkish Ministry of Energy and an Iraqi delegation in order to export Kurdistan's oil, and no plan was reached to resume export, as Turkey seeks to be a third party in the matter, ie it wants to be a partner in the revenues and sale of oil.” . 
    He added, "The oil belongs to Iraq, and the authority to export is linked to SOMO, while Turkey is seeking to have an agreement on exporting oil similar to its agreement with the regional government in order to obtain a wide authority." 
    And he indicated that "the Turkish side seeks to re-work with the Iraqi government in the same agreement with Nechirvan Barzani, so that the Turkish BOTAS companies can obtain broad powers to sell oil and put its revenues in two Turkish banks, and therefore Ankara is pressing Baghdad to return to the previous agreement with the region, but it is in the event It happened, it is illegal and violates the constitution because the SOMO company is responsible for selling and exporting oil.” ended 25 n    
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:17 pm