Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Among them is the "salary scale and retirement adjustment". Parliament intends to legislate several

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Among them is the "salary scale and retirement adjustment". Parliament intends to legislate several  Empty Among them is the "salary scale and retirement adjustment". Parliament intends to legislate several

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:12 am

Among them is the "salary scale and retirement adjustment". Parliament intends to legislate several laws after its recess

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-07-01 02:25
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Iraqi Parliament intends to legislate a number of "important" laws, including the new salary scale law and the amendment of the public retirement law, after the end of its legislative recess.
    Aref al-Hamami, a member of the State of Law Coalition, told Shafaq News agency, "There is a tendency by the House of Representatives to legislate a number of important laws after the end of its legislative recess, among those laws (the new salary scale law, the general amnesty law, the slum ownership law, the amendment of the retirement law These laws are important and directly affect the lives of citizens.

And he indicated that "the salary scale law is still being prepared by the Iraqi government, and there are legal and technical committees working on this law, especially since this law is one of the most important laws that the House of Representatives intends to legislate, and we are also awaiting the arrival of new laws during the next stage by the Iraqi government."
    The past months witnessed hundreds of state employees demonstrating in the capital, Baghdad, and in a number of the country's governorates, demanding an adjustment to the salary scale due to the rise in commodity and food prices in the markets due to the high exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar, which led to a decline in the purchasing power of this segment of society.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:44 pm