Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal movement: We have all the evidence to convict those involved in the assassination of the leade

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal movement: We have all the evidence to convict those involved in the assassination of the leade Empty Legal movement: We have all the evidence to convict those involved in the assassination of the leade

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Jul 2023, 5:25 am

[size=52]Legal movement: We have all the evidence to convict those involved in the assassination of the leaders of victory[/size]
    • Today 11:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad.. 
    The Iraqi legal movement confirmed, on Saturday, that it had evidence convicting those involved in the assassination of the leaders of victory and the parties that participated in the crime, indicating the continuation of possible judicial and legal procedures to pursue and punish the perpetrators and accomplices in the assassination of the two martyrs, Qassem Soleimani and Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis.
    The movement's spokesman, Muhammad al-Sahhaf, told Al-Maalouma that "there is parliamentary support for the internationalization of the legal movement in the airport crime," pointing out that "the legal popular movement is moving towards exposing those involved and prosecuting them legally." 
    Al-Sahhaf added, "The movement has evidence condemning those who assassinated the "leaders of victory" and the parties that participated in it, locally and internationally."
    He pointed out that "the coming days will witness the disclosure of the results of the investigation of the assassination of the leaders of victory." 
    And the representative of the Al-Fatah Alliance, Ali Turki Al-Jamali, had confirmed the involvement of the former Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, in the case of the assassination of the leaders of Al-Nasr, calling on the competent authorities to hold him accountable. End / 25h
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 7:22 am