Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revealing the most famous methods of smuggling dollars and accusing "whales" in the government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revealing the most famous methods of smuggling dollars and accusing "whales" in the government Empty Revealing the most famous methods of smuggling dollars and accusing "whales" in the government

Post by Rocky Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:40 pm

Revealing the most famous methods of smuggling dollars and accusing "whales" in the government
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 17
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Diyala
    Today, Friday, the Chamber of Commerce in Diyala identified the most famous ways to smuggle dollars outside Iraq, while noting that "whales of corruption in the body" of the government are benefiting from the parallel market to sell foreign currency.
    The head of the chambers of commerce, Muhammad al-Tamimi, told "Baghdad Today" that "dollar smuggling has receded, but it has not ended and is still the most important factor in reviving the parallel market for the currency at home."
    He added, "The most famous methods of smuggling the dollar is the exploitation of some banking companies holding simple citizens' documents to transfer money in large sums monthly," pointing out that "there are some loopholes that allow those companies to escape punishment and pay the price for any violations. They are the simple people who do not know that their official papers are being manipulated in financial abuses.
    Al-Tamimi indicated that "whales in the body of the government benefit in various forms from the parallel market for selling dollars in Iraq, especially since speculation achieves huge profits from time to time."
    Earlier, Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani said that millions of dollars are smuggled out of the country on a daily basis with forged bills, stressing that the matter was discovered after everyone was obligated to make transfers via the electronic SWIFT platform that allows the US Central Bank to monitor. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 7:54 am