Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erdogan in Baghdad and an "Iraqi-Turkish" economic forum in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erdogan in Baghdad and an "Iraqi-Turkish" economic forum in Basra Empty Erdogan in Baghdad and an "Iraqi-Turkish" economic forum in Basra

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Jul 2023, 7:02 am

Erdogan in Baghdad and an "Iraqi-Turkish" economic forum in Basra

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-07-25 04:59
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Iraqi Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani, discussed today, Tuesday morning, with the Ambassador of the Turkish Republic to Iraq, Ali Reza Konay, an upcoming visit by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, and a joint economic forum between the two countries, to be hosted by Basra, in the south of the country.

According to a statement issued by his office and received by Shafaq News Agency, during the meeting, aspects of cooperation between Iraq and Turkey were reviewed, and ways to strengthen and develop bilateral relations, in the interest of the two friendly peoples.
    The meeting also witnessed the discussion of the upcoming visit of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to Iraq, the establishment of a joint economic work forum between the two countries in Basra, as well as discussion of Turkey's contribution to the development path project along with the rest of the neighboring countries, the file of shared water and plans to establish a joint measurement center on the Iraqi-Turkish border.
    During the meeting, Al-Sudani affirmed his support for the economic and trade orientation between the two countries, in a way that develops the level of partnership, economic interdependence and investment, and the need to activate joint committees to follow up the implementation of memorandums of understanding and bilateral agreements between the two neighboring countries.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 9:37 am