Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The region "risks" angering Washington... Why don't the Kurdish Peshmerga forces unite?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The region "risks" angering Washington... Why don't the Kurdish Peshmerga forces unite? Empty The region "risks" angering Washington... Why don't the Kurdish Peshmerga forces unite?

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Aug 2023, 4:45 am

The region "risks" angering Washington... Why don't the Kurdish Peshmerga forces unite?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Erbil
    Today, Monday (July 31, 2023), a member of the Kurdistan Justice Party, Rebwar Muhammad Amin, revealed the main reason behind the failure to unify the Kurdish Peshmerga forces, although the lack of unification may make Kurdistan without American support.
    Muhammad said in an interview with "Baghdad Today" that "the two parties want to maintain a military force that reports exclusively to them to the leadership of the party, because there is no confidence in a single management of the Peshmerga forces."
    He added, "The interior and security services are limited in number and weapons, unlike the Peshmerga forces, which are equipped with medium and heavy weapons. Therefore, due to the lack of trust between the two parties, both parties want to maintain their own military force."
    The international coalition threatened on more than one occasion to cut aid and stop disbursing funds to the Peshmerga forces if the forces of 70 and 80 did not unite under one military command.
    In mid-June, the international coalition forces gave 90 days to unite the Peshmerga of Sulaymaniyah and Erbil before cutting aid and funding.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 30 May 2024, 11:45 am