Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Tamimi is likely to postpone the regional parliament elections until further notice

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Tamimi is likely to postpone the regional parliament elections until further notice Empty Al-Tamimi is likely to postpone the regional parliament elections until further notice

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Aug 2023, 4:53 am

[size=52]Al-Tamimi is likely to postpone the regional parliament elections until further notice[/size]

• Today 11:28

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Information / Baghdad..
    The political researcher, Kazem Al-Tamimi, suggested today, Friday, that the Kurdish arena will witness more tensions, especially with the Kurdish parties not agreeing on the mechanism and date for holding the elections, which may postpone holding them until further notice.
    Al-Tamimi told Al-Maalooma, "Relations between the Union and the Democratic Party have not returned to their previous state, and there are still no understandings about calming the atmosphere, agreeing on elections, or returning to partnership between the two parties."
    He added, "The atmosphere of tension is currently prevailing in the region between the two parties in particular, as there are no agreements about the elections, although next February has set a date for holding them, but it may witness a postponement to a new date or to another notice in the event that the region's parties do not agree on mechanism for its implementation.
    And he indicated that "the elections may not be the obstacle to unity in front of the parties in the region because of their lack of agreement. Rather, after the elections, the Kurdish arena may witness more tensions and exchange of accusations, and the stage may reach an armed clash between the large parties in Kurdistan." ended 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 5:58 pm