Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expectations of a resounding loss for Al-Halbousi and Barzani in Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expectations of a resounding loss for Al-Halbousi and Barzani in Diyala Empty Expectations of a resounding loss for Al-Halbousi and Barzani in Diyala

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Sep 2023, 7:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Expectations of a resounding loss for Al-Halbousi and Barzani in Diyala[/size]
    • Today 12:05

Information / Baghdad..
     Independent politician Abdullah Al-Bayati confirmed on Monday that the Kurdistan Democratic Party, headed by Masoud Barzani, lost and advanced, headed by Muhammad Al-Halbousi, during the provincial council elections in Diyala. 
    Al-Bayati said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The Barzani and Al-Halbousi parties have greatly lost their popular bases in the cities of Diyala, especially since there are direct accusations that their policies were behind the economic crises in the mixed regions.”
    He added, "Barzani's entry on a single list in the provincial council elections within Diyala next December will be a risk, and his loss will be certain."
    He pointed out that "Barzani's loss of a significant number of his voters, as was evident in the 2021 elections, is evidence of his decline in the face of other powerful forces that have begun to attract voters' votes strongly."
    Tribal elites in the Hamrin Basin regions had announced their refusal to reopen the headquarters of the Barzani Party, which were closed after the events of 2017. Ended February 25

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 10:33 am