Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance reveals a preliminary agreement to increase the salaries of retirees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance reveals a preliminary agreement to increase the salaries of retirees Empty Parliamentary Finance reveals a preliminary agreement to increase the salaries of retirees

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Oct 2023, 6:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Finance reveals a preliminary agreement to increase the salaries of retirees[/size]
    • Today 12:46

Information / Baghdad..
     Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, MP Mudar Al-Karawi, confirmed on Sunday that there was a preliminary agreement to increase the salaries of retirees.
    Al-Karawi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The situation of the majority of retirees is difficult, and the rise in prices swallows up most of their salaries, especially for low-ranking people whose salaries are less than 500 thousand dinars.”
    He added, "There is a preliminary agreement to support multiple options for half of the retirees, including increasing salaries, which is a legitimate right for them, but the matter is linked to the ability of the Ministry of Finance to provide sufficient funds to cover any increase approved by the government."
    He pointed out that "his committee strongly supports increasing salaries for retirees according to a mechanism that classifies the poor, especially with the increase in prices in the past months."
     The National Retirement Authority announced its intention to raise the salaries of lower-ranking retirees in order to be fair to them in accordance with the amendment to the retirement law. End 25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:25 am