Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra deduct 1% of the value of goods entering through outlets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra deduct 1% of the value of goods entering through outlets Empty Basra deduct 1% of the value of goods entering through outlets

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Oct 2014, 7:26 am

Basra deduct 1% of the value of goods entering through outlets

Brother - Basra
    Announced the Basra Governorate Council, on Thursday, a decision about entering the deduction of 1% of the values ​​of goods imported through border ports in the province into force again after a freeze in 2008, while the Oversight Committee expressed opposition to the financial measure for legal reasons.

The deputy chairman of the Council, Walid Hamid Gitan in a statement received by the Agency for News News (et) a copy of it that "those revenues will be spent by the provincial council on social benefits, including assistance to those affected and needy and displaced people," explaining that "Basra has a budget big, but the doors of exchange available which does not allow the allocation of funds for social benefits".

He said Vice President of the Council as stated in the statement that "the revenue implications of the implementation of the resolution are the property of the provincial council, and is able to dispose of them according to the law, has taken the Council to use through the allocation of about 22 million dinars, of which as a gift for the elderly on the occasion of the old Iraqi," adding that " Council also allocated revenue of 70 million dinars to help needy families on the occasion of Eid al-Adha".

For his part, Chairman of the Committee of Financial Supervision and follow-up assignments in the Council, Sheikh Ahmad Al-Sulaiti said that "collector of funds in this way is illegal," noting that "the decision is up to 2005, and the application resulted in many irregularities, and because the government barred the Federal Provincial Council in 2008 From the collection of more money".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 4:06 pm