Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani Told Earth News: The Government Is Racing Against Time To Correct Paths And Put The Situat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani Told Earth News: The Government Is Racing Against Time To Correct Paths And Put The Situat Empty Al-Sudani Told Earth News: The Government Is Racing Against Time To Correct Paths And Put The Situat

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Oct 2023, 6:50 am

Al-Sudani Told Earth News: The Government Is Racing Against Time To Correct Paths And Put The Situation In Order
    10/12/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The head of the Ajyal bloc, Muhammad Al-Sayhoud Al-Sudani, explained on Thursday that the government is racing against time to correct paths and arrange the situation.
    Al-Sayhud stated to Earth News Agency, “We are following the passage of a full year since the life of the service government, which had concrete and clear steps and in accordance with the government service program, the steps of which were evident in the provision of short- and medium-term projects and other long-term strategic projects,” pointing out that “the government is racing against time.” In order to rearrange the situation, correct paths, and lay the foundations for strategic projects.”
     He added, “At the level of foreign relations, we also witnessed concrete and clear steps in international and regional relations, the most recent of which was the Prime Minister’s visit to Russia, which is considered a very important partner for Iraq, and this reflected positively on the great trust that the Iraqi people placed in the government and in the person of the Prime Minister as a result of these steps after the loss of trust.” Completely by the political process and politicians.”
    Regarding the ministerial change, Al-Sudani confirmed, “There is a specialized committee prepared by the Prime Minister and by the government to look into the performance of the ministers, as well as the performance of the undersecretaries and general directors. We are awaiting the reports that will be submitted to know whether there will be a change or not.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 12:36 pm