Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council of Ministers held a session Sunday to discuss the report compensatory private budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council of Ministers held a session Sunday to discuss the report compensatory private budget Empty Council of Ministers held a session Sunday to discuss the report compensatory private budget

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Oct 2014, 5:49 am

Council of Ministers held a session Sunday to discuss the report compensatory private budget

Fallujah News / Baghdad ... detect and Science and Technology Minister Fares Jeju on Saturday, that the Council of Ministers will be held on Sunday session compensatory, adding that he will discuss the report of the Ministry of Finance concerning the state budget. 
    said Jeju in a statement reported by the Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network semi-official , and I followed (Fallujah News) The 'Ministry of Finance sent a report on the change data of the budget and the nature of the numbers which can be through the ratification of the budget bill for the current year and send it to the House of Representatives for approval.' 
    and added that 'the Council of Ministers will discuss the report of the ministry regarding the state budget within a session compensatory be held on Sunday ', noting that' the Council is determined to ratify the budget and send it in as soon as the House of Representatives for approval. '

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council of Ministers held a session Sunday to discuss the report compensatory private budget Empty Re: Council of Ministers held a session Sunday to discuss the report compensatory private budget

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Oct 2014, 6:02 am

Council of Ministers held tomorrow compensatory session to discuss the report's budget.

10/11/2014 12:31

Follow-up - and babysit - The Minister of Science and Technology Knight Jeju on Saturday, that the Council of Ministers will be held on Sunday compensatory session, adding that he will discuss the report of the Ministry of Finance concerning the state budget.

Jeju said in a press statement, "The Ministry of Finance sent a report about the changing nature of the data and the budget numbers that can be through the ratification of the budget bill for the current year and send it to the House of Representatives for approval."

"The cabinet will discuss the report of the ministry regarding the state budget within a session will be convened by compensating on Sunday," noting that "the Council is determined to ratify the budget and send it in as soon as the House of Representatives for approval," RO / h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:47 am