Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament is expected to resort to the use of Iraq's austerity policy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament is expected to resort to the use of Iraq's austerity policy Empty Parliament is expected to resort to the use of Iraq's austerity policy

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Oct 2014, 12:39 pm

Parliament is expected to resort to the use of Iraq's austerity policy

Senior Vice-President said Civil Democratic Alliance-Sheikh that the State intends to apply austerity in the country, adding that his Alliance has a plan to recruit a million people in the private sector.

He wrote that "the difference between the MP and the Minister both a Minister is the Attorney of the prescribed laws of appoint recruitment of eligible Iraqis without discrimination and favouritism. And the Minister shall designate those officials in his Ministry and. .. And not vice versa ".

He said the Minister was honest and honorable and just equated the applicants amended and not-God forbid-injustice and that the Minister cannot be appointed without the allocation of functional and financial ratings from the Government and the Finance Ministry ".

He said "this is no longer the Democratic Alliance's deputies their appointment if they win the election. Either we change promise and level of obligations, covenants and have implemented it, which is responsible for the committed himself in front of his constituents ".

He noted that "our disappointing and misgivings are that State en route to rationalization and austerity.. This is sad news. "

"But from our side as a civilian Democrat Alliance prepared a draft legislation to run about a million posts in private companies while seeking pension guarantees do not differ from the designation of State guarantees 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...ew.asp?ID=23517

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:06 am