Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Infallible and Hamoudi discuss activating the meetings of the three presidencies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Infallible and Hamoudi discuss activating the meetings of the three presidencies Empty Infallible and Hamoudi discuss activating the meetings of the three presidencies

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Oct 2014, 3:57 am

Infallible and Hamoudi discuss activating the meetings of the three presidencies

By kareem Kahdm 10.12.2014 2:58 

President Fuad Masum, with First Deputy House   Hamoudi on Sunday to activate the meetings of the three presidencies and the last political and security developments in the country.A statement by the prosecutor's office first received by the agency for News News (et) a copy of the "infallible Hamoudi met and confirmed through   Allqaaly need for concerted efforts among all the political blocs to support the security forces in the fight against terrorism."The two sides discussed the importance of activating the meetings of the three presidencies to reach quick results with respect to the overall current developments in the political scene and make decisions that are in the interest of the country and the citizen.He congratulated President Hamoudi, according to the statement infallible Bmnaspti Eid al-Adha and the passage of the ninth anniversary of the vote on the permanent Iraqi constitution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:34 pm