Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Infallible Hamoudi discuss speed up legal and provincial councils parliamentary elections by issuing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Infallible Hamoudi discuss speed up legal and provincial councils parliamentary elections by issuing Empty Infallible Hamoudi discuss speed up legal and provincial councils parliamentary elections by issuing

Post by Rocky Thu May 04, 2017 3:09 am

Infallible Hamoudi discuss speed up legal and provincial councils parliamentary elections by issuing

05/04/2017 0:00

Ratification of the union of Iraqi academics Law
    BAGHDAD / morning
    Sadiq President of the Republic, Fuad Masum, the Iraqi union academics law voted by the House of Representatives on February 21 of this year, while workshops with Vice Chairman of the House of Representatives Hamoudi importance to speed up issuing a number of laws before the legislature and in the forefront of a law the House of Representatives elections and provincial elections.
    According to statements Riasaan, Tlguethma «morning», that infallible discussed with Hamoudi « the importance of speeding up issuance of a number of laws before the legislature, particularly the House of Representatives election law and the law of the provincial elections and laws related to the judiciary and other laws that promote the work of state institutions».
    Furthermore, the infallible approved the «Iraqi Syndicate law academics voted by the House of Representatives earlier.»
    He said the presidential statement that «this law aims to raise the reputation of the Iraqi universities and institutes as well as interest in angel teaching and academic preparation of plans and policies that promote the process of teaching, as well as the establishment of councils and unions concerned with the affairs of academics and their defense and save their dignity and ensure academic freedom and equality with their counterparts in the countries».
    The statement noted that «this law sent for publication in the Official Gazette.»

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:30 pm