Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: We will not stand idly by in the face of American recklessness

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: We will not stand idly by in the face of American recklessness Empty Deputy: We will not stand idly by in the face of American recklessness

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Dec 2023, 5:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Deputy: We will not stand idly by in the face of American recklessness[/size]
    • Today 11:25

Information / Baghdad...
    The representative of the Al-Fatah Alliance, Muhammad Al-Baldawi, confirmed on Thursday that the Iraqis will respond to the attacks of the American occupier and will not stand idly by in the face of American recklessness in Iraqi lands, pointing out that America is well aware of Iraq’s position on the Zionist occupation and therefore it stands against the countries that support the Palestinian people and their just cause.
    Al-Baldawi told Al-Maalouma, “America, through its actions, is trying to cover up the crimes of the Zionist occupation against the Palestinian people, especially after the frank and clear Iraqi position towards the Palestinian issue.”
    He added, "The Iraqis do not fear American strikes, as Washington stands against any country that supports the Palestinian cause and supports the Palestinian people against the Zionist occupation and its ongoing crimes."
    He stated, "The American occupier has experience with Iraq and knows well the ability of its people, the strength of its resistance, and its operations against the American forces. Therefore, the Iraqis will respond to the American attacks and will not stand idly by in the face of American recklessness in their lands." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:49 am