Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arab: Our knowledge of the needs of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arab: Our knowledge of the needs of Iraq  Empty Arab: Our knowledge of the needs of Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Oct 2014, 7:40 am

Arab: Our knowledge of the needs of Iraq 

10/19/2014 0:00 

Ministerial delegation arrives in Baghdad today 
    Cairo Isra Khalifa up to Baghdad today Arab ministerial delegation headed by the representative of the President of the Arab Summit, First Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah. said the secretary-general of the Arab League Nabil Elaraby told reporters before leaving for Cairo yesterday heading to Kuwait: The visit aims to forge closer ties with the new Iraqi leadership and to identify the current developments in Iraq in light of numerous threats against her, adding that the ministerial delegation will recognize also on the needs of Iraq to help and solidarity with him in the face of these threats, if requested by the Iraqi government . explained the Arab delegation will be intensive meetings with the President Fuad Masum, the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and Parliament Speaker Salim Abdullah al-Jubouri, and Deputy Prime Minister Ruz Nuri Shaways and Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari and a number of Iraqi leaders. stressed that all Arab countries, including Iraq, have the desire in the fight against terrorism and decided to face numerous threats posed by terrorist gangs, including the «Daash». delegation includes Foreign Minister of Mauritania Ahmed Ould Tkida running the Presidency of the Council of the Arab League as well as the Secretary General of the Arab League Nabil al-Arabi and Ambassador Ahmed Ben Helli, Deputy Secretary-General and Ambassador Fadhil Jawad Secretary Assistant General for Political Affairs. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 01 Jun 2024, 2:39 am