Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy calls for referring lagging companies to integrity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

companies - Deputy calls for referring lagging companies to integrity Empty Deputy calls for referring lagging companies to integrity

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Mar 2024, 5:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Deputy calls for referring lagging companies to integrity[/size]
    • Today 10:00

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad..  
    Deputy Chairman of the East Canal Alliance, MP Kamel Al-Ugaili, called today, Saturday, for the isolation of companies that are slow in implementing projects, indicating that there is a shortcoming in the work of companies implementing service projects in Al-Zawraa district.
    Al-Ugaili told Al-Maalouma, “Most of the implementing companies operate without plans or engineers,” calling on “the governor of Baghdad to dismiss and refer these companies to the Integrity Commission to prevent tampering with the discrepancy.”
    He attributed the reasons for the failure to “the low level of quality of the projects, the absence of engineers, and referring the projects according to Satisfying some personalities at the expense of citizens. Ended 25 hours

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 7:51 pm