Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The international coalition in Iraq may not end until after the American elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The international coalition in Iraq may not end until after the American elections Empty The international coalition in Iraq may not end until after the American elections

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Mar 2024, 4:35 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The international coalition in Iraq may not end until after the American elections[/size]

[size=45]An Iraqi government official told Reuters that talks with the United States about ending the presence of the military coalition in the country may not end until after the US presidential elections in November.[/size]
    [size=45]Last January, Washington and Baghdad began talks to re-evaluate the presence of the US-led coalition in Iraq, which was formed in 2014 to help fight ISIS after the extremist organization invaded large parts of the country.[/size]
    [size=45]The decision came after US forces and armed groups launched mutual attacks amid a regional conflict linked to the Israeli war in Gaza.[/size]
    [size=45]These attacks stopped more than a month ago to allow room for negotiations.[/size]
    [size=45]Politicians view technical talks through a joint military committee as a way to buy time amid different views on how the military relationship between the two countries will develop.[/size]
    [size=45]Washington says that the coalition's mission needs to be re-evaluated in light of the defeat of ISIS in Iraq in 2017, but it does not believe that the talks necessarily entail the withdrawal of American military advisors from the country.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 9:18 pm