Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

No hospitals, no schools, no traffic... 10 departments are on strike in Sulaymaniyah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

No hospitals, no schools, no traffic... 10 departments are on strike in Sulaymaniyah Empty No hospitals, no schools, no traffic... 10 departments are on strike in Sulaymaniyah

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Mar 2024, 5:00 am

No hospitals, no schools, no traffic... 10 departments are on strike in Sulaymaniyah

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    Employees of 10 “vital” government institutions and departments in Sulaymaniyah Governorate in various sectors announced a strike tomorrow, Sunday (March 24, 2024), due to the non-payment of their salaries.
    A source told "Baghdad Today", "Teachers, employees of passports, national cards, the court, the notary public, Sulaymaniyah University, traffic, electricity, banks, and the city hospital have announced a strike tomorrow, Sunday, due to the non-payment of their salaries for the month of February." 
    The Iraqi Ministry of Finance announced in mid-March that it would send the salaries of Kurdistan Region employees, social welfare salaries, and retirees, but despite 10 days having passed since the money was sent, the regional government has not distributed the salaries yet.
    The regional government justifies the delay in distributing salaries by saying that the money sent from Baghdad is not enough, as it amounted to only 590 billion dinars, while the region’s salaries amount to more than 900 billion dinars, while the regional government confirms that it cannot distribute salaries to specific categories and not others, which may ignite a major uproar among the sector. And another.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 7:27 am