Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

By about 24 million liters... petroleum products record an increase in automobile gas consumption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

By about 24 million liters... petroleum products record an increase in automobile gas consumption Empty By about 24 million liters... petroleum products record an increase in automobile gas consumption

Post by Rocky Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:46 am

By about 24 million liters... petroleum products record an increase in automobile gas consumption
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    Today, Tuesday (April 30, 2024), the Petroleum Products Distribution Company announced an increase in the consumption of liquid gas for cars, indicating that it intends to open new outlets, after distributing about 24 million liters of automobile gas during the month of last March.
    The company’s general manager, Hussein Talib, confirmed, according to a statement from the Ministry of Oil received by “Baghdad Today,” that “the company is proceeding with the construction of more gas outlets due to the desire of citizens to supply liquid gas fuel for cars ( LPG) through the outlets affiliated with the company and the outlets of the gas filling company,” noting that “last March was a record.” A new consumption figure of nearly 24 million liters. 
    In the same regard, the Director of the Supply Authority, Falah Hashem, indicated, according to the statement, that “the company continues to record an increase in sales monthly,” stressing that “work is underway to open more outlets that will supply the distribution outlets with fuel supplies, of which the number has reached (107) outlets, of which (50) Returned to the gas filling company and (57) returned to the distribution company.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 8:03 am