Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mishan al-Jubouri: Mutlaq and his brothers were involved corruption issues and we will reveal them i

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Mishan al-Jubouri: Mutlaq and his brothers were involved corruption issues and we will reveal them i Empty Mishan al-Jubouri: Mutlaq and his brothers were involved corruption issues and we will reveal them i

Post by wciappetta Mon 03 Nov 2014, 5:35 am

Mishan al-Jubouri: Mutlaq and his brothers were involved corruption issues and we will reveal them in parliament

Mon Nov 03 2014 10:44 | (Voice of Iraq) -  Add Comment - Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
    MP for the coalition of Arab Mishan al-Jubouri, on Monday, the existence of corrupted files prove the involvement of the Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq and his brethren, while threatened to disclose it in the House of Representatives. 

Jubouri said in an interview for "Alsumaria News", "Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq and his brothers were involved files of corruption, the latest Commission aid displaced people," noting that "one of the people named Faisal vegetative, a close friend of Mutlaq, who stole the money merchants and citizens traveled out to abroad.

He said al-Jubouri, "We have applied to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to interrogate al-Mutlaq to the presence of corrupted files in the IDP relief committee, and we will reveal them in the House of Representatives next session." 

MP Mishan al-Jubouri, the first on Saturday (November 1, 2014), that the temporary parliamentary committee to follow up the situation of the displaced recommended the need to continue the government's effort to liberate the usurped areas by organizing "Daash" and re-displaced them to their homes, while explained that the Committee also called for a solution The Supreme Committee for the Relief of the displaced and the referral to the integrity, noting that the parliament voted to dissolve the Committee. 

The Council of Ministers recently to form a higher committee for the displaced headed by Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq, after a wave of unprecedented exodus after control regulation "Daash" Mosul and parts of the provinces of Diyala, Salahuddin and Kirkuk.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:48 pm