Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

As a result of the security prosecution...a parliamentary committee indicates a decrease in oil smug

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

As a result of the security prosecution...a parliamentary committee indicates a decrease in oil smug Empty As a result of the security prosecution...a parliamentary committee indicates a decrease in oil smug

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jun 2024, 4:59 am

As a result of the security prosecution...a parliamentary committee indicates a decrease in oil smuggling operations

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee noted a decrease in oil smuggling operations as a result of security prosecution.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Committee member Ali Al-Mashkoor said, "In any country that has the oil wealth that Iraq has, and also sick souls that live off administrative and financial corruption, there will be smuggling of this wealth, especially since there are several border crossings that are not controlled, so there will be no stopping of oil smuggling as long as the border crossings are in the hands of more than one responsible party."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that "smuggling operations start from within, where oil and its derivatives are smuggled from stations or the company and are transported between the governorates and then smuggled abroad through the ports," stressing that "domestic smuggling operations are more difficult than those smuggled abroad, given that in the first case, those smuggled quantities are distributed within specific factories or plants."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that "the smuggling rate has decreased significantly through follow-up on all these matters, and that the security forces are constantly arresting smugglers and gangs that smuggle oil."[/rtl]

Views 46
    Added 06/28/2024 - 9:55 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 2:00 pm