Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the Parliamentary Economics Committee demands the prosecution of employees working to ex

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the Parliamentary Economics Committee demands the prosecution of employees working to ex Empty A member of the Parliamentary Economics Committee demands the prosecution of employees working to ex

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Sep 2017, 8:01 am

A member of the Parliamentary Economics Committee demands the prosecution of employees working to extort the companies invested

Release date: 2017/9/6

A member of the Committee on Economy and Investment Parliamentary Abdul Salam al-Maliki, on Wednesday, Prime Minister Haider Abadi, the prosecution of legal staff in some ministries are working to blackmail companies investing, while threatened a stronger position in the absence of taking deterrent measures against them.
    Maliki said in a press statement that "some of the lawmakers in some ministries are sucking up investment companies that have large projects in the country and its work."
    Maliki called on the Prime Minister to "intervene to reduce this phenomenon because these companies bring money to Iraq," stressing that "dealing with this way with companies will make Iraq an environment of repelling investment, which harms his economy."
    Maliki said that "what we have repeatedly stressed to facilitate the entry of investment companies to Iraq and provide a suitable atmosphere for its work, but unfortunately what is the opposite," pointing out that "Hnamk employees looking for narrow self-interest."
    "If the government does not take any clear and announced measures against these corrupt people, we will have a stronger position," Maliki said.
    On June 11, 2015, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced the launch of a project to streamline administrative procedures in the state departments through the use of information technology, including facilitating the registration of national and foreign companies in the field of investment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 11:05 am